To the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology of the Rapid City Medical Center (RCMC). Our professional team includes six physicians, board Certified in Gastroenterology with extensive formal training and practical experience in endoscopy, Certified Nurse Practitioners, a Chief Operating Officer, five clinic nurses and clerical staff which supports the clinic and four nurses supporting open access scheduling. The physicians and their team are specialized in treating disorders of the digestive system, including liver and pancreas.
About Our Services...
We offer comprehensive consultative and treatment services in the field of digestive and liver disorders and gastrointestinal endoscopy. Endoscopic services include upper endoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy, small bowel capsule endoscopy, liver biopsy, biliary and pancreatic endoscopy (ERCP), esophageal ultrasound (EUS) esophageal pH and esophageal motility studies. We enhance out services to you with the assistance of our Certified Nurse Practitioner, Janice Conlee, CNP.
The clinic hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Friday.There is a gastroenterologist on call for emergency care. The physician can be reached, after hours, by contacting the operator at (605) 342-3280.
Information for our Established Patients
If you need to reach one of our physicians after hours please follow these steps:
- Contact our After Hours Operators at 605-342-3280 OR 800-336-3503. The operator will contact the physician that is scheduled for after-hours calls.
- If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Please call our office at your earliest convenience to notify us that you have been seen in the Emergency Room.
- Please contact your pharmacy for refills. They will send a refill request to our office during our regular office hours - Monday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm and Friday 8 am - 4 pm. We are unable to fill prescriptions after hours.
- Questions about colon preps and diets - please call the Help Line at 605-721-5400, Option 2; then
- Press Option 4 if you have questions about your Diet Restrictions
- Press Option 5 for Helpful Hints about your Prep.
- If you need to change your clinic or procedure appointment, please call our office at (605) 342-3280 during office hours.
- Please call our office to notify us of a cancellation of a clinic or procedure appointment within five days of the appointment.
Thank you - GI Physicians and Staff